So last night I had a nightmare.
I was late to Cervantes' class and I got in trouble :( And there was a mural of a lemon wreath on the board and it was really pretty but that turned out to be our final?! But then he decided it was a take home final so for some reason I was at a hotel with family. I did or said something, and I got disowned and they left me there. So I finished my final in my room but there was a ruckus so I saw Tiffany outside and asked if I could stay at her place for a night. And she said 'sure just let me take a nap, wake me up in ten minutes and I'll drive you home.' Super cool, right. So I walk off for a while and I get kidnapped by a bunch of guys who wanted my chem final. And they bound me up in electrical wires in their car and they bit me and sliced me open so I was bleeding all over the seats :( And they just tortured me by shocking me with the wires (there was a button to push) and all I could hear was my own screaming and their laughing :( They also ripped my chem final in half.
I woke up in a sweat.
No comments:
Post a Comment