Friday, February 12, 2010

You're the death of me,

It has been said that those who can anger you have power over you. In fact, anyone and anything that can make you feel a certain way has some power over you. I'm one of those people who rarely get mad, and when I do, I've learned how to lasso them instead of destroying everything and hurting everyone in sight. I don't tend to give people the chance to have that kind power over me. Strangers often impact me greatly, because when I become friends with someone, I build an immunity towards them. It's as though each person is a virus; casual friends are the weak viruses that you're already immune too, strangers are new viruses that you have yet to encounter and therefore could or could not be a potential hazard, and loved ones are the most dangerous. They're poisonous, seeping into your heart, your memories, getting under your skin. There is no cure for them, the outcome is as fatal as death.

No comments: