Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Hello Blogspot,
I've actually missed you. Often now, I feel that many of those who have recently joined Tumblr demonstrate lack of intellectual expression, as seen in the numerous reblogs. About a year and a half ago, Tumblr was nearly uncharted territory. It was like living in San Jose, then playing hooky for a day in Santa Cruz. Tumblr was the spoon of sugar in life. But the great amount of migration to Tumblr was like making the move to Santa Cruz. If it was me who lived in Santa Cruz, after a while, I will probably no longer see Santa Cruz as an escape. It will soon become home, and so will the ocean. Likewise, Tumblr no longer tastes as sweet as it had before. Maybe I will post more here now, where privacy and people who I deem to be worthy will linger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment